Developed and extensively tested by the Veterinary profession Pressage is made from materials successfully used in human medicine.
Pressage also helps to reduce swelling after surgery and keeps dressing and poultices firmly in position especially over moveable leg joints.
Pressage has been used worldwide for over 20 years and is used in veterinary teaching Universities as well as extensively in the Veterinary profession.
• Comfortable, safe and effective.
• Does not become contaminated with hair.
• Easy to use. The zip and Velcro fastenings save time.
• Promotes healing, allows re-inspection.
• Pressure evenly distributed.
• Washable and, if necessary, autoclavable.
• Re-usable and hard wearing.
• Stays in place.
Pressage is made of a stretch fabric contoured to the limb and secured by zip fastener and Velcro. The zip fastener is incorporated into the fabric to minimise any risk of injury.
SC Meades Ltd
t. +44 (0)29 2075 7933